Saturday, November 20, 2010

Noooooooo!!!!

The extra three exclamation points up there are so you guys know that I'm super serious.

I think I'm getting sick. That awful ache and burning in my lungs, the I'm-wearing-the-warmest-socks-ever-and-two-shirts-and-pants-and-i'm-under-two-blankets-and-a-down-comforter-and-FOR-THE-LOVE-OF-GOD-WILL-SOMEONE-TURN-THE-HEAT-UP feeling just can't be ignored. I've taken proactive measures, like using my neti pot, drinking lots of water, taking vitamin C, but it won't go away! WTF, blogfans?

And so, you thought that post a few days ago was the lamest post ever. Which it was. Until now.





Sidenote: I totally promise to put up a good post tomorrow. I finally have iphoto back, and I can upload the billion pictures that my camera is holding hostage. Prepare to be amazed!

No comments: