Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Getting to know you. Getting to know all about you.

1. What time did you get up this morning?

Well, I got up at 12:30am, 3, 3:40, 4:45, 6, 6:30, 6:50 and then up for the day around nine. Sick kids make for crappy sleeps.

2. How do you like your steak?

I like a strip steak, medium-rare

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

Uh, The Bee Movie. In December of 2007. I don't get out much.

4. What is your favorite TV show?

I don't get to watch too much TV. I like House. I like Secret Life of the American Teenager (quiet! It's addictive!). I like Law & Order: SVU when I'm not feeling emotionally tapped.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

Funny you should ask, I was just discussing this! I would like to live somewhere warm and palm tree filled. Or Palm-ish trees. I think South Carolina.

6. What did you have for breakfast?

Oatmeal and coffee. Lots and lots of coffee

7. What is your favorite cuisine?

Italian, I think. Americanized Chinese food is up there, though

8. What foods do you dislike?

Lots. I don't like capers. I don't like meat that is on the bone. I don't like lima beans or peas or mushrooms or raisins. I really don't like fish. I hate jell-o, tapioca, and flan. I don't like eggs. Or gravy. I also greatly dislike when different foods touch. I find lasagna to be maddening.

9. Favorite Place to Eat?

My kitchen!


10. Favorite dressing?

Blue cheese. But good blue cheese, not shelf stable Kraft blue cheese

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?

Chevy Trailblazer. Sometimes a Honda Fit, but not if I can help it

12. What are your favorite clothes?

Yoga pants for the win!

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?

United Arab Emirates, Bora Bora, Australia, Costa Rica or Hawaii

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?

Half full and here comes the waiter to top if off!

15. Where would you want to retire?

See answer 5.

16. Favorite time of day?

Evening


17. Where were you born?

Mobile, Alabama. Y'all.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?

I have no idea. We've been watching Redskins football (hail! and all..) but that's sort of like watching a worm try to swim.

19. People watcher?

Yes

20. Are you a morning person or a night person?

Neither, really, but I'm significantly less grouchy just before bed than I am when first emerging from bed


21. Do you have any pets?

Two pitbull mixes: Rizzo and Bruno; Three parakeets: Paco, Consuela and Hedwig; one betta fish: Rainbow; and a whole tank of freshwater fish whose names change at random.


22. What did you want to be when you were little?

A Princess. And a Mom. Halfway there!


23. What is your best childhood memory?

I don't know that I can single out just one. I have a lot of really happy childhood memories


24. Are you a cat or dog person?

Dog, definitely.


25. Are you married?

I am! For six and a half years now. Man, that makes me feel old.

26. Always wear your seat belt?

Yes, more or less. It's not the first thing I do upon getting into the car, but it gets buckled within a few blocks from home. Ironically enough, this commercial stays in my head as a reminder to wear my seatbelt.

27. Been in a car accident?

Too many. Only one was my fault though!

28. Any pet peeves?

People who don't use turn signals. Passive aggressive behavior. Made up or incorrectly used words.

29. Favorite Pizza Toppings?

Bacon and Pineapple


30. Favorite Flower?

Iris

31. Favorite ice cream?

Vanilla Bean. I'm so mundane.

32. How many times did you fail your driving test?

Zero!

33. From whom did you get your last email?

Lauren :)

34. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

Neiman Marcus, or Serago Roberts

35. Do anything spontaneous lately?

Hm...Nothing comes to mind. I'm not quite as boring as I sound, I promise!

36. Like your job?

I'm a stay-at-home mom, and it is hands down the best job ever


37. How do you feel about broccoli?

I feel pretty good about broccoli, actually

38. What was your favorite vacation?

Yorktown, VA I think. Except it wasn't really a vacation, because we lived there for a summer, but it's all kind of like a series of vacations when you grow up as a military kid.


39. Last person you went out to dinner with?

The hubbin', the children, Fuddy, Yaya, Mima and Aunt Rose. It was really fun.

40. What are you listening to right now?

Caillou whining about something in the background

41. What is your favorite color?

Purple

42. How many tattoos do you have?

Two

43. Coffee Drinker?

You don't know me at all! Of course I'm a coffee drinker. I strive to drink eight full glasses of coffee a day.


...Oh, that's the standard for proper water consumption? Oops. Same diff'



Now tell me about you, Blogfans!

No comments: