It's a cold rainy evening tonight, and I'm feeling particularly mopey and melancholy, so I am going to make a list of things that made me smile today. And since it's BloMo, I'm going to share that list with you.
1. Fluffy down pillows with freshly laundered pillowcases
2. Sleepy babies, wrapped snugly in their blankets, snoozing the night away
3. Warm-hearted neighbors who open their home to us when we need it
4. The anticipation of the arrival of the newest member of our extended family, baby Hayden
5. Fuzzy nap socks!
6. Freshly brewed coffee, steaming in my mug, perfectly sweetened and creamed
7. Reading and re-reading the Harry Potter series
8. Chipotle burritos filling my belly (and probably raising my cholesterol)
9. The budding excitement of the Christmas season
10. On-the-spot knock-knock jokes, made up by Cecilia
Well, I certainly feel better. Thanks for that little pick me up, BlogFans!