Friday, November 20, 2009

I don't care, whatever you guys are in the mood for

I love hanging out with friends, but I dread mealtimes when we're out. Not that I don't love sharing a meal with friends, but it inevitably turns into:

"Where do you want to go?"
- "Oh, anywhere is fine."
"Yeah, I could go for anything really."
- "So, where should we go?"
"I don't know, what are you in the mood for?"
- "Well, I'm pretty easy to please, I like everything."
"Great! Me too! So, where should we go?"

Round and round it goes, and it always ends in this stalemate of hungry people who can't make up their collective minds on where to dine for under $10. It's almost enough to make you want to stab yourself in the eyes with a plastic spork*.

Thankfully, I have come across this handy little flow chart that with undoubtedly take the awkwardness out of meal selection whilst in a group. Have a look:




*One should always use great caution when dealing with sporks. It's said that spooning leads to sporking. And sporking leads to sippy cups.

No comments: