Wednesday, June 15, 2005

On pins and needles

I hate waiting.

As a naturally impatient person, waiting is like THE bane of my existence. I. Hate. Waiting.

And yet, I wait. I resist the urge to call the realtor for the 43,568th time today. He'll call me. He promised. He will call as soon as he knows something. And this afternoon, he beat me to it by calling me even when he didn't know anything.

I blame the current owners of the house, greedy little bastards that they are. We gave them what they want, and they want more.

Well, HA! Jokes on them. We don't HAVE more. So there, Mr. Fancypants Homeowner.

We'll know by 5pm. One hour and twelve minutes from now. Do you know how many seconds are in one hour and twelve minutes? A Million. At least.

999,999....999,998....999,997...999,996...

4 comments:

:lauren: said...

people who kick out old tenants and change locks without notice and dont seed their very much needing to be seeded lawn are LAME.

people who could do something really small and simple to a house and make it awesome on the outside are LAME.

people that don't sell houses to casey and evan bc of greed are LAAAAAAAAAAAME.

lamoids.

:lauren: said...

"people who could do something really small and simple to a house and make it awesome on the outside AND DONT are LAME."

just thought i'd clarify that.

Saki said...

Hm, if you didn't clarify, I never would have noticed :)

:lauren: said...

oh, bite me.