Friday, May 13, 2005

On the bandwagon.


Ew.
Originally uploaded by lilmissimpatient.
So. This is what Evan found in his Chocolate Milkshake from McDonalds today. He sucked it up through his straw and into his mouth. Upon feeling the lump, he looked at me, his skin sort of green, and I could see his body wretching, "What is this?!" he asked.

THIS is our new claim to fame, my friends.

What is it, really? I don't know.

But it's mine now. And I'm not giving it back - I don't care who it belongs to. M-I-N-E now.

Too bad we didn't see the Virgin Mother in our BigMac. We'd be unstoppable.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What exactly IS that?

Saki said...

I have no idea. It has a gelatin consistency, kinda slimy/sticky, but it's firmish. After spending the night on a tissue on the table, it's hard and crusty. Ew.

Slink said...

ew! EW!!! EEEEWWWW!!! (nice blog hon!) xx

Saki said...

Thank you, slink. And yes, I second the EW! At least it was MY chocolate milkshake. :)