Thursday, August 06, 2009

Baby you can drive my car

Knocking wood so as not to jinx it, but I have had a working fridge for eight (8) whole days now! For those of you not in the know, my fridge stopped working and was repaired June 25th. It stopped working again July 3rd and just got repaired last Thursday*. You can imagine what the stuff in my fridge looked like after a month with no refrigeration. Obviously we discarded things like milk and cheese immediately, but did you know that jelly completely liquifies when it goes bad? And bad garlic smells disturbingly like hotdogs.

I had to completely empty, sanitize and restock the fridge this week, which is no easy job with two kids in tow...but let's not kid ourselves here, nothing is easy with two kids in tow. My fears were quickly assuaged, though, because Wegman's has rocked my socks this week with their super convenient car carts!



Beepbeep Beepbeep YEAH!


* If you live in Northern Virginia, and have a broken fridge, do not use Quality Appliance Repair. You've been warned. Angry letters by the dozen this month, kids.

No comments: