Thursday, September 29, 2005

Picture Pages, Picture Pages..


Ultrasound
Originally uploaded by lilmissimpatient.
So, we've had a flurry of photo sharing here at the MSNBCasey News Station. Here's the latest picture in the drama...Our baby, aged 8 weeks 5 days.

For those of us who are ultrasound challenged, myself included, I'll give you the run down. The bigish blackish kidney shaped thing is a uterus. The little grey wad inside of the kidney shape is the baby, and one little star is the top of it's head, the other is the base of it's butt. I don't know which is which.

I don't know what kind of mother I am...I can't tell the baby's head from it's ass...Hopefully this will improve with time.

In other news, 14lbs down since August. Doctor gave me a stern "Eat more, and then don't vomit." lecture. Right. I'll get on that.

Next appointment Oct 25th 11am.

No comments: