Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Ch-ch-ch-Ah-ah-ah

This morning, Evan worked from home, as he usually does, at least for a few hours. I was sitting on the bed, putting lotion on after my shower, when he came in the bedroom and announced "Your tree guy is in the backyard."

I looked up at him, and said "I don't have anyone coming to do work on the house this week.."

He looked perplexed and answered, "I was downstairs working on my computer, and when I looked up, there was a man in the backyard. He waved at me, so I assumed that he was here for something..."

ACK! There was a stranger in my backyard! AND HE WAVED AT MY HUSBAND!

How creepy.

So I made Evan stay home from work today, and I can't help but staring out the backdoor, waiting for some derranged stranger to emerge from the woods. Help. It's like a B-horror movie, all we need is the subtle anxious music in the background ch-ch-ch-ah-ah-ah...

No comments: