Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Season of Thanks

I have seen several people offering up reasons they are thankful this November. ...okay, okay, I saw it on facebook. These warmed my heart, so today I am going to post my own list of things I am thankful for right this second.

- Two beautiful, wonderfully smart, healthy kids
- An equally wonderful, smart, healthy Hubbin'
- A cozy house, small enough to be secure, big enough to hold all the chaos inside
- A big extended family, who knows what it means to stick together
- Fuzzy socks and steamy mugs of coffee
- An amazing sister who inspires me
- Friends who support and cheer me on; but also help me pick up the pieces when things fall apart
- Two big goofy dogs, who make us laugh, and keep us safe
- Warm clothes in my closet, healthy food in my kitchen, and also the not-so-healthy food in my kitchen :)
- Happy memories, and the promise of many more to be made

I don't know about you guys, but I certainly feel better!
-

No comments: